Not sleeping can have it’s advantages. After all, if I was sleeping, who knows when I would have had time to blog surf? Who know when I would have found A Year of Reading’s nice Versatile Blogger mention. Thank you Franki and Mary Lee. You’ve snapped me out of my writing funk.
Thank you to A Year of Reading
for recognizing me!After accepting this honor there are some things the blogger is requested to do:
1. Thank the person (people) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.
So, here are 7 things about me:
1. I sometimes can’t sleep so I try to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. I still haven’t figured it out.
2. It’s hard to believe that I have 570 posts. If I could just learn to not over-analyze my own writing, I’d have lots more than that.
3. I was contemplating how to sell my husband the great idea of a weekend road trip to NYC to Teachers College in October for their reunion so I could see Mo Willems AND Lucy Calkins all in one day. Hmmm….
4. I have a new dog, bringing us to three. He’s a rescue collie from Tri-State Collie rescue. Anything I know about collies is due to the reading I did when I was little. He is the best dog.
5. I am so excited to attend NCTE/ALAN this November! It’s been too long!
6. My youngest child is in the grade that I taught for fifteen years.
7. I’m still always looking for the next best book!
Here is the first of 15 bloggers that I’m recognizing as Versatile Bloggers:
Others will be forth coming. I think I might be able to sleep!